BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

<><><><>
Was posted with an article on yahoo dont remeber which one..sorry.

                             Happy Earth Day!!!
I planted flowers and put rosemary and mint on my windowsill. My lavender is very happy today I put her in a big, huge pot all her own, plenty of room to spread out. This is my favorite way to spend Earth day with my hands in soil helping new life grow. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment