BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Positive energy--> this way*

Ok...my sister has received a msg from a family member threatening me and my other sister. This may seem a bit paranoid, but this is not the first time and it won't be the last..also we have reason to believe she may be driving past my house. I have 5 mail fraud cases and 2 police cases open on this person and before I changed my email I have saved txts and emails. So that being said..I don't know what to do..I have not spoken to this person or txt or emailed..I have kept my distance and yet it seems that doesn't matter.
I would greatly appreciate any good thoughts you guys could send mine and my sister's way..I am cashing in my good karma as fast I can to keep my family and myself safe..but an extra prayer our way couldn't hurt.
Lots of love to all of my Witchy comrades and *crossing my fingers* hoping I'm just paranoid. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, honey, this is a repeat of a past performance, right? Can you get a restraining order?

    I'm thinking about you and wishing you protection and peace. You know where to get me if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is..and unfortunantly I can't in Texas she has to actual attack me for me to get a restraining order and she has made the threats through a third person. The best I could do is get a lawter and try and get protection that way..only problem is we dont have any money for that.*sigh*Thank u so much, I really appreciate ur friendship and support. xoxo

      Delete