BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

My mind has left the building*

Image Source Page: http://www.momaroo.com/728449277/super-mom-who-is-she/

Sorry, everyone haven't posted in awhile...DramaDramaDrama and on top of that money problems and school starting. So for a bit I will probably won't be posting often...working double shifts and getting the kids stuff in order for school..appts..supplies..and open houses...you guys know the fun of all that. :p
I am still signing petitions and sending letters to the powers that be...but unfortunately somethings got give and for the time being it will be my blog. After, school is in full swing and I can probably start posting with more frequency. Thank you all for your support and understanding. I'll be at full speed before you know it. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I feel your frustrations, as they are mine too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete