BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Me ^-^

My first post should be about why I want to post. I feel there is much I have to say and place for me to fully express my thoughts and feelings and maybe just maybe make a difference in this world. I am Pagan and an animal lover and I feel this platform would be best for me to express my views on religious freedom and religious undertones within politics and a place to discuss how to improve the lives of not only ourselves and others, but also of are animal friends. I am also a mother attempting to raise my children in a world that is not always so forgiving of raising children in the Pagan faith. I have no issues with other religions, everyone has the right to what they believe, but I expect the same courtesy. So hopefully I will bring a fresh and maybe brash view to way I experience things, but I am hoping that others will see my posts and feel that I say the things they themselves wish to put in to words. Let our journey together begin and may we be enlightened together.

No comments:

Post a Comment