BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

We Survived!! ^_^

not my photo I lost the link sorry :(


Happy Solstice!!! Everyone we survived! LOL I always knew we would. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday yesterday. We did, we baked all day I'm exhausted...whew! Now on to dealing with Christmas with the in laws. Wishing the best to everyone..share lots of kisses with those wonderful people in your life and enjoy the New Year! ByeBye for now*

No comments:

Post a Comment