BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My hamster is running like crazy*

http://cfhcweblog.typepad.com/fpcpp/images/2008/05/12/mothers_day_cartoon.jpg

Hi all! As I said before my hamster is running like crazy, if you don't know I mean..it means my brain is not like a computer it runs on hamster power and she's getting tired..lol
Haven't been writing simply because I feel I don't have anything terribly interesting to say. My son had a huge Orchestra concert this week they won a plaque for their school YAY! My  youngest had a field trip and my middle daughter feels left out of all the hoopla..so lots of huggles and kinds words have been necessary. Busy working and babysitting, being a mom and wife and big sister..I have been emotionally rung out the last few weeks. I have found my escape in sitting on my butt watching tv..sigh..not a good thing considering the Get of your Broom challenge was only a few months ago.
Oh well...wish I could say something fascinating or uplifting or even provocative..but I am a simple woman just doing the grunt work of everyday..but you know what I am grateful for this steady complacency..the Gods/Goddess must be giving me a break and if that's the case I am truly blessed and welcome the calm of a steady day to day. Ok..guys..I'm out maybe the next time I write it will be more interesting.
Be Blessed*

No comments:

Post a Comment