BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SuperMom rushing in to say Hi*

Hi everyone, haven't posted in a while, but I have been running around crazy. Between the kids and husband and watching the new season of Rupaul's Drag Race ;) I am exhausted. 
Ok..anyways we got GREAT news today, my youngest daughter Kaori has been accepted into the Gifted and Talented program at school!!! Two weeks of testing and she's the last one standing :) We are so proud of her..since she is in Kinder she will get to be apart of the program til 2nd grade and then she will have to go through more testing..but that's a little ways away. I am so proud I could just pop like a balloon..lol
I know it may seem a bit like I'm showing off about my child...and I am so there ;p LOL
Ok...I am better now and promise to behave and not brag (to much) but I had to shout it to the rooftops at least once. Will try to write more soon.
Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment