BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

OK..this is silly*

                                                        http://youtu.be/HBqEd7JWLoY

Everytime I see this commercial I make fun of it and I threaten to rant about it on my blog, but I always laugh and let it go, but after showing it 4x in an hour I am finished. There is nothing really wrong I just find it hilarious that with all the things God has to deal with he would still spend time to help people hook up.
Since it is implied that God works with Christian mingle, I feel it only necessary that I complain to the CEO aka God about spending all his time playing matchmaker. I mean with war, famine, disease and countless other tragedies that occur daily, I think the priorities have gotten a bit scrambled.
Now saying that, I do hope people out there find honest and forgiving love, but can we let God get back to the really urgent business....hmmm ;p
 *p.s. I am just making fun...no insult is meant.*

Oh by the way..I now have a twitter acct so if you would like to follow just click on the little widget. Also it is under my middle name Faye so no one gets confused. Bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment