BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

A couple of things*

Hi everyone! First I want to say Thank You so much for all your support during this stressful time in my life. I swear I feel like my life has become a movie on the Lifetime channel..lol I have always been the dependable one the doormat..I think it was a surprise to everyone not just my mother how tough and stubborn I can be..I don't know why it was such a shock I'm a Capricorn with a Taurus moon sign and a rising sign in Scorpio..lol I am as pig-headed as they come ;)
Second, I have decided I am just to Fabulous to stay miserable so I have decided to make myself productive this holiday season, I am not buying gifts I am going to make them...so far I have decided on making rumballs for my sisters, and I am debating on making gingerbread houses for the kids, but I will come up with something.Keeping my hands busy keeps my mind busy so I don't chase my problems around in circles.( I never catch them anyway)

Also, I have decided to make my cats Stars..ok not really..only stars on my blog, but that's good enough. So here are some super cute pics of them. Hope they bring a smile to your face. The orange one is Jojo and the black and white striped one is my Prince.( please forgive my messy house)
Never lets me fold the laundry..lol I luv this cat!



No comments:

Post a Comment