BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pagan Pride Day*


Tomorrow is the Pagan Pride Day here in San Antonio,Tx...I am so excited!! I am hoping my Dad is able to come down from Austin so that he can go with us. This will be my first time going to the Pagan Pride Day and barring anything unfortunate I will actually get to go this year. I will take lots of pictures and will share as soon as I can. 
Have a Happy weekend everyone!
Blessed Be*

No comments:

Post a Comment