BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To my Friend*

Ok...normally I write about the Us vs.Them bull crap circling around. Well I thought I would mention a friend of mine who truly does reflect acceptance and sweetness of person.  Her name is Tina and her kids and mine go to the same schools, we are on the same page about child-rearing and how we want to live our lives. Well I tend....to maybe..ok..I rant about religious intolerance, news, etc. She voices her point of view with respect and straight-forwardness. These qualities are things I wish more people we're capable of...because you see Tina is a non-denominational Christian, but she never throws it in my face or anyone else's. Also one of my favorite things is that the other day, I was making comments about (jokingly) having to fend of the exorcists when they come to the door...and she laughed and said "I'll just tell them, but she's a Good Witch." I laughed and and I appreciated her casual attitude...because sometimes I wish it could be that easy. So in my own tiny way...Tina..Thank you for being AWESOME!! ;)
http://files.sharenator.com/whos_awesome_puppy_RE_what_animal_would_you_be-s600x480-124248.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment