BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
You are refreshing and vital as the air, graceful and tender as sparkling water, lustrous and consuming as flames of fire, generous and enveloping as space and stable and deep as the earth.. you elemental woman are perfect beauty itself. *Ancient essay on the five elemental women of Indian mythology*
(http://www.lexiyoga.com/indian-beauty-secrets)

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ranting*

 http://www.queeky.com/gallery/image/ishida-annoyed
Ok, In was driving home this morning and I was listening to the radio. They started giving a "news report" the big story was about a controversy surrounding Lady Gaga. Do we have nothing better to talk about? I mean really everything in the world is running smoothly, no war, drugs, abuse, lack of basic rights? It irritated me to no end, because they kept hyping it up like it was so important and then they went on to talk about Ryan Reynolds package in the new Green Lantern movie. Really?? I could care less about what celebrities are doing to get attention. We are living in a world that is struggling against the tide of hate, intolerance, pollution and ignorance. We should be becoming informed and finding ways to push back against the ugliness in the world...not worrying about what Lady Gaga is doing...Geesh!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for ranting, so I don't have to. Saves me some energy.

    I recently yelled at a family member for stupidly ranting that an artist (who wrote and recorded the song in the first place) stole it from Gary Allen and ruined it. Really, are Americans, really this dumb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMH...I have asked myself that question again and again...sigh...thanks for ur comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete